Jeff Nourse Brief Personal Introduction
Jeff Nourse is a Toronto-based medical aesthetics entrepreneur who has spent the last 20 years developing and launching a variety of successful medical aesthetic spas in and around Toronto. Jeff’s passion for innovation has allowed him to bring a number of highly sought after beauty and anti-aging treatments to Canada.
Jeff Nourse Detailed Personal Profile
Jeff Nourse is a Canadian entrepreneur and experienced investor who has spent the last two decades establishing and growing medical aesthetic businesses in Canada’s largest markets. Currently. Jeff Nourse is the inspirational visionary consultant of a chain of cutting-edge medical aesthetic spas operating across the GTA.
Jeff’s vision has allowed him to establish some of the most successful and sought after medical aesthetics spas in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area). With a commitment to offering his clients the latest and greatest aesthetic treatments and services, Jeff Nourse regularly scours the globe looking for cutting edge advancements and technologies that are revolutionizing the anti-aging and skin care industries. This business acumen and foresight has allowed Jeff to be the first in Canada to offer Cryotherapy, CoolSculpting and a number of other innovative treatments and services that are now in high demand across the country.
In addition to advancing Canada’s medical aesthetics sector, Jeff is very passionate about giving back and makes sure every year he gives generously to charity.
- Personal Website: jeffnourse.com
- Education: Jeff is a self-made businessman who uses a common sense approach to developing, managing and growing his successful medical aesthetic spas.
- Previous Job: Jeff has spent the last 20 years as a business entrepreneur and investor in the medical aesthetics sector
- Current Company: Entrepreneur
- Expertise: Business management, medical aesthetics innovation, customer relations, business acumen, foresight, business maturation & growth
- Hobbies: Traveling, fine cars, reading up on sector innovations, donating to charity